To remove the watermark, simply go to the "Video Projects" page and take the following steps:
1. Hover over the video you want to export
2. Click the arrow that appears in the bottom right of the tile
3. Click on 'Export' (this will bring up a popup box).
4. Enter your project's information (Name, Description etc...).
5. In the next screen you will have 4 options in the first, select your preferred resolution.
6. In the second entitled 'Watermark', you will want to select "Hide Branded Logo & Outro"
Once you've completed the remainder of the process for exporting the video you'll be directed to a preview page with additional sharing options. Please note that this is just a preview page which can be shared by copying the URL and sharing it.
The premium exports you get as part of your package is either an MP4 file sent to you via email or a file automatically uploaded to your YouTube account.