The Scene Manager is where you can add, save, delete, duplicate, move, and create transitions for your video's scenes.
Here is quick overview:
When in the video builder, on the left hand side is the Scene Manager. By clicking on the "Add Scene" button a drawer slides out which gives you two main options: Premade Scenes and Saved Scenes.
Within the Premade Scenes section you can choose a blank scene or from one of our many premade scenes.
Once a scene is added, it is placed onto the Scene Manager at the back of the video.
By hovering over a scene on the Scene Manager a drop down arrow will appear. By clicking on this arrow you can see a number of options:
- Clone: This allows you to duplicate the selected scene
- Remove: This allows you to delete the selected scene
- Make First: This allows you to move the order of the selected scene to the first position
- Make Last: This allows you to move the order of the selected scene to the last position
- Save Scene: This allows you to save the selected scene to your Saved Scenes library
- BG Effects: This allows you to add an effect to the background of the scene
- Top: Moves the background up
- Bottom: Moves the background down
- Left: Moves the background left
- Right: Moves the background right
- In: Zooms in on the background
- Out: Zooms out of the background
In addition to using these options, the Scene Manager allows you to create transitions between scenes.
Click the "FX" button between the two scenes where you want to add the transition. A drawer will open up and you can choose the transition style you want.